Thanks a lot for this tag, Chaos. My first tag! Gonna have some fun with this 😁
Books. More room to flesh out characters.
- What’s your favorite tv show at the moment?
Breaking Bad, Friends, Game of Thrones, Attack on Titans, Death Note, FullMetal Alchemist. Oh there sure is whole lot.
But I would have to go with Friends. Never fails to crack me up.
- List three things/people who you can’t live without
I am an all-out peoples person. Need their presence, need their attention. The who doesn’t matter much.
Staring out to vast expanses with coffee/tea in one hand and a book in the other.
Lies. Something I got from my dad – “I would stand by you whatever happens, as long as we are honest to each other”.
- If you could change anything in this world, what would it be?
The world with all its imperfections is the best teacher we’ve got.
- Camping or five-star hotels?
Camping. Wilderness, bonfires and merriment all over.
- You’re on a roof with someone you love around midnight. What do you talk about?
Probably embrace the silence, with a drink in hand.
- Why you started blogging?
I reached a point when I seemed to have lost everything I held dear. I was trying to grasp on to something and this happened.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Would have learnt a couple more lessons.
- How do you describe yourself?
I am a hypocrite with thoughts to change the world but too complacent to actually do anything.
- What is your overall goal in life?
To be known, to be remembered with a smile.
- Would you like to be famous?
I’d like to make a mark in the few lives that I have crossed.
- What natural disaster are you mostly afraid of?
Draught. Somehow the idea of waterless expanse frightens me. Always been a rainguy.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Been an intovert, now a conscious extrovert.
You can’t always get what you want but if you try sometimes, you will find, you get what you need.
Blue, the deep dark kind.
Always thought I liked vampires more. But somehow my mind keep saying werewolf now, maybe coz of the whole wild and free thing.
- How many imaginary friends do you have? Describe at least one’s personality.
I do have this guy in my head whom I talk to from time to time. But he doesn’t have name or persona of his own.
- Describe some features of your future house.
A room just for books with huge shelves and a place to sit and read. Empty otherwise.
- What do you dislike the most about humans?
Selfish beyond repair.
- What is the one personality trait that makes you unique?
- What is the most important thing that you’d like your partner to have?
Independent, confident and funny.
I tag :